Hi, I’m Tiffany Rider and I’m a business writer and editor, startup operations geek, and producer of documentary-style investigations into important issues like human trafficking. My bff came up with the title “simplification strategist” because she says I shine when I turn chaos into clarity. I’m also co-founder of Scalable Tactics, a full-service digital marketing agency taking a data-driven, no-nonsense approach to customer acquisition.
More About Me:
• I love running barefoot on the beach. I can do about three miles now, which is an incredible feat for someone who grew up with exercise-induced asthma and couldn’t run a mile without stopping to puff on an inhaler. I chalk it up to the ocean air and singing lessons for proper breathing technique.
• I lead a panel discussion on leadership at the 2016 Wonder Women Tech conference in Long Beach back in 2016.
• I belt in the car when I’m driving alone. Loud. If you’re in the car next to me, I’m that person pushing to reach that Whitney, Mariah, or Céline high note.
• I enjoy creating my own choreography in my living room. I’ve been dancing since I was six and studied dance for 10 years. The piece I’m working on now is to St. Vincent.
• I’ve traveled halfway across the world to see Radiohead. I’ve watched them perform live 13 times since 2009. My first show was Radiohead for Haiti, a benefit show at the Henry Fonda Theatre that raised more than $450,000 for Oxfam.
OFFICIAL BIO & PHOTO
Tiffany Rider is a trained marketing copywriter, journalist, and editor, with strong product management skills and a passion for helping others harness their voices and express themselves in a clear, compelling manner.
As co-founder of full-service digital marketing agency Scalable Tactics, Tiffany has worked with clients in news and politics, educational technology, ecommerce, and the beauty industry. Her work has led her to collaborate with prominent public figures including three-time presidential candidate and former 12-term congressman Dr. Ron Paul, and Emmy Award-winning journalist Ben Swann.
Tiffany’s experience in recruiting, training and building relationships with writers from around the world helped turn a new domain into a destination property with a run rate of 1.2 million monthly sessions. The entire process involved significant market research and product strategy, including developing a network of partner sites and social media influencers with a total reach of five million.
As the editor of a print business publication, Tiffany wrote tens of thousands of words per month in a timely manner. She covered complex issues including healthcare and Wall Street reform legislation for a highly educated audience of business executives, keeping them informed of the latest local, state and federal policy initiatives impacting a swath of industries. Tiffany holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from California State University, Long Beach.
SELECT PUBLISHED ARTICLES BY TIFFANY RIDER:
How Credit Unions Can Prepare for Younger Homebuyers Seeking Mortgages (Published on CreditUnionBusiness.com)
Hal Elrod Turned Adversity Into His Winning Edge (Published on Capitalism.com)
How Successful Entrepreneurs Like Tim Ferriss Biohack with One Scoop of This Superfood (Published on Capitalism.com)
Entrepreneur ‘100 Mile Man’ Jesse Itzler Overcomes Limiting Beliefs By ‘Living With a SEAL’ (Published on Capitalism.com)
What All Female Entrepreneurs Must Learn to Become Financially Free (Published on Capitalism.com)
This 24-Year-Old’s Tech Solution Turns Amazon Sellers Into Multi-Millionaires (Published on Capitalism.com)
Humane Vegan Diet Provides Health Benefits to Women (Published on MeaningfulWomen.com)
Local Filmmaker Michael Bauch Chronicles What Long Beach Can Learn From Dutch Bike Culture (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
The Curb To The Landfill: The Evolution Of Waste Diversion In Long Beach (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
Harbor Patrol’s Dive Team Unit One Of A Kind (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
‘Rail Guru’ Keeps The Peace Between Marine Terminals, Railroads (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
Testing Program Records Progress Of Long Beach Recreational Water Quality (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
Coalition Works To Reverse Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis ‘Death Sentence’ (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
Local Heart Transplant Survivor Pays It Forward (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)
Peace Press Exhibit Addresses Still Relevant Social Issues Of The Past (Published by the Long Beach Business Journal)